Rift Auto Completed?
I got the premium rift track from prime rewards. I was around Tier 14 in the rift yesterday. Today, I logged on and the rift was at tier 85. What do I do?
Tagged:
Pending
I got the premium rift track from prime rewards. I was around Tier 14 in the rift yesterday. Today, I logged on and the rift was at tier 85. What do I do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have the same issue and I got accidentally auric cells afte this message popped up. I got kicked out of the rift because it showed error and could not load the screen. First, after I was sent back to the home screen in DbD, I got a message, that I got 600 auric cells, the second and last time, I got 750 auric cells. :( I dont want to get banned for this accidentally bug. Hoping bhvr finds a solution for this rift and auric cells bug.