Scratched Mirror and Distortion

It would seem that the add-on "Scratched Mirror" for "The Shape" does not trigger the Survivor perk "Distortion".

This occurred on PC

This occurred on the map "Memorial Institute"

I was playing Rebecca

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @The_Love_Handle said:

    It would seem that the add-on "Scratched Mirror" for "The Shape" does not trigger the Survivor perk "Distortion".

    This occurred on PC

    This occurred on the map "Memorial Institute"

    I was playing Rebecca

    Just to confirm, distortion did not proc at all? Not just that you were not out of tokens and couldn't replenish them because the killer had no terror radius?

  • If you are talking about Distortion not gaining any tokens, that's intended

    Distortion only gets tokens if you are in the killer's terror radius. Since scratched mirror removes the terror radius completely you can't get the perk to work. Chase music is not terror radius music.

  • Another I don't know how game mechanics work so it's a bug post.

  • @l_Castelli_l said:

    Another I don't know how game mechanics work so it's a bug post.

    I'm guessing that is the case, but we cant know for sure without more information.