Taking a break from the fog <3 Will be back soon

Hey all,


The recent anniversary has made me hopeful for the future of dbd and right now I'm kind of burnt out with the current state of the game. I don't know if it's just a streak of bad luck but I feel like on EU servers its just Blight, Wesker and the occassional Nurse with tunneling. On the contrary my killer games are full of genrushing (Admittedley I'm not the best at killer nor survivor). I mainly solo queue and I hope the changes to the game coming make the casual experience more enjoyable for all.


That and the the current hit validation seems a bit too jank (nurse inparticularly will hit you way far from where she teleported), and the final straw was my feedback thread in the bug report forums was closed without any feedback as to why.


So I just wanted to speak my mind I know it doesn't really matter, feel free to share if you feel similarly. Hope you all are having a fun time in the fog and hope to come back to a healtheir game in the near future <3 Excited for the changes

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm not high enough Survivor MMR to see them EVERY game, but from what I read on these forums, they are the "Big 3" for being competitive.

    Truthfully, at lower MMR, when I see a Wesker or Nurse, they are usually pretty bad, and I never see Blight.

    As Killer it's either brand-new players who have no idea what they are doing, or quick gen-rush squads. Not much in-between.

    Maybe the game has a shortage of intermediate level players right now? Veterans and Rookies only?

    I have no idea.

    My guess is it's either because I play so much my mmr has evened out somewhere (I play lots) , or I'm just really unlucky and backfill is a thing which is happening due to killers dodging lobbies (it happens often so not sure how matchmaking works to replace those)