Do you have trouble seeing on certain maps because they are too dark, too visually noisy or muddy?

Dark: azarovs, midwich, backwater swamp, garden of joy, some parts of rpd etc.

muddy: monocolored like Borgo, hard to distinguish one thing from another

noisy: red forest's huge clutter, the new scifi map

Comments

  • I mean, dark is dark. Vision is just more important for killers, survivors don't have a giant red "I'm here" light lol, and this was the best for "its hard to see for both on the same map".

  • Despite my dislike of Midwich and RPD as survivor, the Autohaven Wreckers realm really takes the cake for me when it comes to map where you don't see anything.

  • I wouldn't say they make my eyes bleed... I just find some pretty ugly (especially Backwater).

  • I have trouble seeing on Backwater Swamp on both sides. And Shattered Square hurts my eyes.

  • I have the opposite experience where i feel all the maps are so bright now that stealth on both sides is becoming next to impossible.

  • ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

  • Before the tweaks, yes, some maps felt like I was wearing sunglasses at night.

    Since the tweaks, I find most maps are fine, though Borgo's colour palette is still... wrong.