Is a sjeleton key a good choice for adept trophy hunting

Only asking as I got one for Quinton and I'm planning on 3 gens hatch play

Comments

  • Probably not, unless ypu have a good team there is no guarente on the hatch escape. Especially if your the first one found
  • Just like the person said above it’s better to play with a good team if you’re trying to do it. I got the majority of my adept trophies by trying to be more stealthy during my games. Eventually if I was the last one alive I’d try to find the hatch.
  • Gamzello said:
    Just like the person said above it’s better to play with a good team if you’re trying to do it. I got the majority of my adept trophies by trying to be more stealthy during my games. Eventually if I was the last one alive I’d try to find the hatch.
    That's my idea I'm just taking the key in case I get a good set of randoms or a bad set
  • IIRC you don't get adept surv achievements unless you escape through the gate.

  • IIRC you don't get adept surv achievements unless you escape through the gate.

    Tell that to my adept David I got jumping out the hatch
  • Dont hope for a good set and lose the key imo
  • I know it's cautious and every thing I'm just gonna play it smart and stealth about helping out