Sharing my builds
I'm gonna be sharing my own builds I use often! I like switching up my perks every once in awhile. I'm also going to be keeping self care in all of these builds as base so I hope you don't mind that.
Altruistic Build
We're gonna live forever, streetwise, empathy lvl 3 (unlimited range), and self care.
Purpose: I like saving others and I've sacrificed myself a few times just so the other person can escape (lmao).
Tip: Bringing in a med kit with some add ons to heal yourself or teammates!!
Quick Save Build
Borrowed time, quick and quiet, lithe, and self care.
Purpose: I use this in lower ranks since killers are more prone to camp in lower ranks. Quick save with borrowed time, and if I do end up getting chased I usually get away by using lithe (I also use quick and quiet in case killer loses sight of me).
Personal Gain Build
Plunder's instinct lvl 3, urban evasion, borrowed time, and self care.
Purpose: Possible chance of finding rare items that could be helpful for you or your team. Urban Evasion for stealth if necessary. I always bring borrowed time with this build.
Killer or survivors mains can leave their usual builds here if you guys would like to.
EDIT: FIXING ERRORS
Comments
Meh
Also 4 fengs in a row.
Philip Ojomo - "The Wraith"
Add-ons
Offering
Perks