Dear Stealth Killers
I am so sorry for ever judging you, thinking all your complaints about Spine Chill were unwarranted and that you only wanted easy downs. Now that I main a Spooky Boi, I feel your pain. Even with the nerf, Spine Chill is still a pain in my booty. Spooky Bois don’t have much going for them and Spine Chill really does make the game more frustrating.
I am sorry and take back all the mean things I said and thought about you.
Sincerely
An Ex-Spine Chill User.
Comments
Ah finally the realization.
The change to Spine Chill didn't really do much to help stealth killers, it's still really strong against them.
Spine chill has always been the auto-counter to oblivious, no terror radius, and stealth killer gameplay. Perk does too much, to the point I run in it every single build because of how many hard-counters it provides.