How to reset icons in Dead by daylight

I seen that they shut down the Dbd icon toolbox, I would like to go back to the default icons, I have tried everything I can think of, I have deleted the files, verified the files of Dbd, and have even uninstalled then reinstalled and nothing seems to work, some please help.

Comments

  • I guess you could uninstall via Steam and then manually delete all remaining files before reinstalling?

    though I never used it and don’t know how it’s installed

  • Verify your game files maybe?

  • for future people looking for a fix or if youre still looking, heres how you do it:

    right click dbd -> properties -> installed files -> browse -> dead by daylight folder -> content -> UI -> then delete the whole icon folder

    i verified after just incase, im not sure if it makes a difference but that got rid of all the packs

    hope this helps someone :)