@Dreamnomad said:
Nifty. I play on console though. It would be handy if I could use a PS4 controller.
If you play on console don't even try it. I've played on both PC and console and when i switched to PS4 it took me a bit to get used to it because the skill check from PC is smoother. Now that i got used to the PS4 i noticed in this test that i was pressing the great skill check a bit earlier.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll be using that... I need to learn to counter ruin.
Nifty. I play on console though. It would be handy if I could use a PS4 controller.
If you play on console don't even try it. I've played on both PC and console and when i switched to PS4 it took me a bit to get used to it because the skill check from PC is smoother. Now that i got used to the PS4 i noticed in this test that i was pressing the great skill check a bit earlier.