Survivor noise
Am I the only one who just can't hear the survivors now? Feel like I'm going crazy! I play on console so my fps isn't the best and I really used to rely on sound. Sometimes when I hit a survivor they just disappear.
Am I the only one who just can't hear the survivors now? Feel like I'm going crazy! I play on console so my fps isn't the best and I really used to rely on sound. Sometimes when I hit a survivor they just disappear.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've just started playing Nurse again since her new terror radius / chase music was changed. The chase music has sounds of survivor footsteps in it and it's very disorienting.
Yea the chase music is the worst!
You're not crazy. I made a thread about this a few weeks ago. One of the recent patches really messed with the audio levels and sound occlusion.
I have noticed this as well. It feels off. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.
Maybe they could even add visual clues for footsteps and a general direction from which they are coming from (nothing too crazy, just some general hints). That would help players, that don't use headphones a lot.