you didn't mention the one QoL improvement I most want. :(
after a match, DON'T block the chat with the tome toast!! I don't want to have to wait 20 seconds for the toast to finish playing all its animations before I can post-game chat!!!!
after a match, DON'T block the chat with the tome toast!! I don't want to have to wait 20 seconds for the toast to finish playing all its animations before I can post-game chat!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
put it on the bottom or the top or even block the stats with it, but don't block the chat which I always want to access immediately at the end of a match to tell people "gg" and talk about how the match went.