The Anniversary Stream Live Reactions Thread - 2023 Edition

Just as before, you can use this thread to post any and all thoughts and reactions about the anni stream you want here!

A full summary, courtesy of GBK, will appear some time tonight/tomorrow, sanity-depending.

Comments

  • @sanees said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3431634#Comment_3431634

    I remember when people said 'we'll buff the solo survivors and then buff the killers'

    solo survivors got hud and killers were left without a buff

    now: "We will nerf the tunneling and then buff the killers"

    I think this will be repeated until it reaches last year's figure of 4500 survivors / 45 killers in line

    I doubt killer population never been anywhere close to down maybe something like 1 killer agains't every 5-6 survivors at lowest. Devs said they want killers to have 60% kill rate so they will buff killers if it goes below that and it certainly will. Before hud changes and eruption nerf kill rate was well over 60% and probably 80% on soloQ so changes were neccessarity to bit improve the situation. I think killers would probably get buffed after that but it didn't happen as killers started to tunnel more which keeps kill rates artificially higher now than they really should be.

1 2 3 ›