[Resolved] How do I report Error Code 110: Save Game Error?

On Xbox One, I had DBD run in the background while I was busy reviewing and uploading a clip for a greifing report. By the time I finished and returned to the game, I was signed out (Apllication Suspended too long). When I went to sign in, I got a "Save Game Error. The game save could not be read," and given a link to support.

I followed the link, clicked on "Need Help with PC and Console?" was taken to the FAQ page, clicked on Error Code List, but could not find Error 110. What am I supposed to do with the link and the error code??

Comments

  • @Nos37 said:

    On Xbox One, I had DBD run in the background while I was busy reviewing and uploading a clip for a greifing report. By the time I finished and returned to the game, I was signed out (Apllication Suspended too long). When I went to sign in, I got a "Save Game Error. The game save could not be read," and given a link to support.

    I followed the link, clicked on "Need Help with PC and Console?" was taken to the FAQ page, clicked on Error Code List, but could not find Error 110. What am I supposed to do with the link and the error code??

    When I get that code on my Xbox I restart my console and usually that does the trick. On occasion it takes two or three restarts.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/375952/how-do-i-report-error-code-110-save-game-error

    When I get that code on my Xbox I restart my console and usually that does the trick. On occasion it takes two or three restarts.

    Yeah, I finally found a troubleshooting guide for it on the support site, and hard resetting the Xbox to clear the cache fixed the issue.