Bored, need more/harder content to fight against as a raider.
I'm working on something you might like for social. I need to finish prestige with it, but it should be ready sometime next week.
@TheShindig said:I'm working on something you might like for social. I need to finish prestige with it, but it should be ready sometime next week.
@TheShindig said:
put it in the live roster, i'd rather get rewarded for running it.
when it's ready let me know and i'll re-roll maps and hunt it down
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm working on something you might like for social. I need to finish prestige with it, but it should be ready sometime next week.
put it in the live roster, i'd rather get rewarded for running it.
when it's ready let me know and i'll re-roll maps and hunt it down