Skillfull Trophy/Achievement Not Unlocking
I have boosted a perk to tier 3 probably about 70 times at this point. I haven't really seen many other people complain about this, but if anyone else has had the same issue, what did you do to fix it?
I have boosted a perk to tier 3 probably about 70 times at this point. I haven't really seen many other people complain about this, but if anyone else has had the same issue, what did you do to fix it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Might just be a bug that plenty of people are not affected by bc they already had the achievement unlocked
report here:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs