is weskers eyes orange or red
or is this a bug?
or is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both. They flash orange when he gets excited.
Don't yours?
They're red, but they'll show up differently according to the lighting of the room as most things.
But canonically they're red.
Here are a few clips where you can see Wesker's eyes
https://youtu.be/zUVzSbGo-DI https://youtu.be/CliHkoO4ILM?t=65 https://youtu.be/PBumAjfiw_o?t=851To answer you - The outer part of the eyes are typically red and the inner parts are typically orange. The best thing to compare them to is the original title screen for OG Resident Evil 2.
Edit - Corrections - I also now see some inconsistencies with some games and now it's going to bug me but I guess that's the most accurate answer. For DBD I'd blame the world lighting rather than the model / material being incorrect.
Edit - Another timestamp from Re5
https://youtu.be/JUteDaWlhA4?t=1321Oh, how I love him so
They are RGB