Technician and Spring Clamp doesn't reduce sound.

When you use perk it doesn't reduce sound of repair at all. And for addon spring clamp same thing.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Technician doesn't reduce the volume of generator repairs, it only reduces the distance from which they become audible. It stays the same volume, it's just the killer will only hear them from 12m away instead of 20m.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Technician doesn't reduce the volume of generator repairs, it only reduces the distance from which they become audible. It stays the same volume, it's just the killer will only hear them from 12m away instead of 20m.

    But I did test it in custom with my friend killer and there was no difference between, technician, spring clamp and both. He could hear generator from 20 m

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Technician doesn't reduce the volume of generator repairs, it only reduces the distance from which they become audible. It stays the same volume, it's just the killer will only hear them from 12m away instead of 20m.

    Oh wait I think I understood. But it's useless then