Kicking Victor should make him fly

I had a game on Midwich yesterday vs the Twins and I was reminded of how satisfying it is to kick Victor, but I believe it could be improved. Instead of Victor deflating on the ground he should be yeeted when kicked.

Comments

  • Oh yeah, that should go to the 1st priority of BHVR since the game is so perfect now finally. Bhvr are so bored in their offices cause hardcore tunneling is fixed, bnp is fixed, pig is fixed, freddy too.

    He should actually fly when u kick him tho.

  • @Heytherebigguy said:

    Oh yeah, that should go to the 1st priority of BHVR since the game is so perfect now finally. Bhvr are so bored in their offices cause hardcore tunneling is fixed, bnp is fixed, pig is fixed, freddy too.

    He should actually fly when u kick him tho.

    Eat a Snickers.