Should Mangled impact picking up speed?
I was sure it shouldn't and it haven't in the past, but recently I've been seeing red bar when the killer uses Sloppy so I'm really confused... ๐
I was sure it shouldn't and it haven't in the past, but recently I've been seeing red bar when the killer uses Sloppy so I'm really confused... ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should and it has in the past.
Mangled reduces the speed of the healing action on afflicted survivors. While you may call it "picking up" a survivor, all you're doing is healing them from the dying state into the injured one. It's a healing action, so it's affected by Mangled.