Solutions for low raiders
So I know people haven't been getting much raids since the patch drop (myself included). There is alot of discussion around this on reddit and the forums already so I wanted to offer some solutions.
- You could limit the number of Bases each person can have active
- You could offer more incentives to people that do actively raid, eg bonus synthite for raiding 10 bases
- You could put a revenge system in where if someone steals your genmat you can revenge on their base to steal theirs (this means people that raid are also getting more raids)
- You could add an item in the game that gives your base queue priority for a time which could be earned by raiding.
This is what I have thought about so far, but would love to hear what else the community thinks of. I really like this game and think it can be great, it's clear the developers are listening to the community and I know they can make raiding great and building great again!
Also just a side note I dislike the new system of bases only getting enough raids to prestige then getting no raids after that. I get that they are trying to be fair but this kills the core gameplay. If every base only receives the number of raiders it needs to prestige then moves to low queue priority, you are essentially being punished for creating something that the players like and want to click on. Eg I make an amazing normal base, gets 5 raiders in the first 30 mins, gets 10 fun accolades and is then made low priority because it has enough points.
Bases should not be equal and should not receive equal raiders. Good bases that the community likes should receive more raids and bad bases should receive less. Also active players should receive more raids than inactive players.
๐
Comments
You could limit the number of Bases each person can have active
You could offer more incentives to people that do actively raid, eg bonus synthite for raiding 10 bases
You could put a revenge system in where if someone steals your genmat you can revenge on their base to steal theirs (this means people that raid are also getting more raids)
You could add an item in the game that gives your base queue priority for a time which could be earned by raiding.