Smash hit is funny as heck
The description of smash hit is: "I've dealt with psychopaths in suits. You're just uglier and worse dressed" ๐ please tell me I'm not the only one that finds this hilarious lol ๐๐
The description of smash hit is: "I've dealt with psychopaths in suits. You're just uglier and worse dressed" ๐ please tell me I'm not the only one that finds this hilarious lol ๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That one is great but it doesnt beat my personal favorite: "Buckle up, fuckos! Lets roll."
Makes me wish Survivors had voicelines to show their personalities a bit more
Omg giving them voice lines after the use their own teachable would be amazing!!! Like after yun uses smash hit she says the line, or when Jill uses blast mine she says "you want starts? I'll give you stars!" Honestly that would be amazing and they could even use it for lore!