PC - Survivors can climb crates at Shelter Woods
I'm not sure how to re-create it since I played as Wesker. During the match, I noticed a Cheryl was on top of some crates at the Skull Merchant's camp at Shelter Woods. I tried to M1 her several times throughout the match but could not hit her as she kept wiggling just far enough to the other side so I wouldn't reach her. She stayed there the whole match. Towards the end, I tried to down her again but still couldn't reach her. After some time, I managed to down her and she luckily fell off the crates, allowing me to finally hook her and end the match. I do not know how she got on top of the crates but I did report her in-game and will be submitting a ticket for that. Attached are the video and logs.
DeadByDaylight.log crates_exploit_Trim.zip
Comments