PC - Match Lobby Never Connects As Survivor With Cross-Play Turned Off

Step One: Ensure cross-play is turned off.

Step Two: Play as Survivor, I tried with Claudette and Jake but probably any of them will do.

Step Three: Click "PLAY"

Step Four: Get told you've found a match but never load into the lobby.

I wasn't having any problem at all getting into lobbies and even matches themselves when I had cross-play on but I turn it off so that I can CHAT with people in the lobby and tell them to LEAVE so I can get Hatch suddenly I now can't get into a lobby. I getting told that a match has been found but I wait, and wait, and wait and it never happens. I once let Claude sit there for ten minutes an hour while I went and did other things but lobby never loaded. Never got the match it said it found.

Tagged: Pending

Comments