DBD is really fun after not having played for months
Took a break back in early December and it's only now I'm coming back again (I missed it and I've spent some money on it lol)
No doubt, I've definitely had 3-4 people suicide on hook (in the 10 or so games I've played) or reach second stage for no reason. As well as some random DC's, but it can be fun if you don't play daily. I used to play on a daily basis so I remember how frustrating it could get. The first day is always the most fun one👻
Comments
It's the healthy way to play it! Becoming too engrossed in any game can become rather bad for your mental health.
I’ve taken a couple of month plus long breaks and they have definitely helped as well.
That's probably the right way to play to keep your sanity,