PC - Black Screen Crashing

Been having the issue since the last patch. When I am in the game it will at some point just black screen and I can do nothing, any audio will continue to play until I restart my PC and restarting seems to be all I can do. Can be on the menu screen when idle, or in a game. Alt+Tab and graphics driver reset (win+ctrl+shift+B) don't work.

I have tried different survivors, killers, perks all result in the same crash.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled DBD, and verified game files. Uninstalled Reshade. Uninstalled and reinstalled EAC before playing. Made sure graphic drivers were up to date. Reinstalled Windows updates. Monitored data whilst playing (all seems normal). Not overclocked. Changed graphic settings. Deleted the local DBD file (saw somewhere it might help)

Also, this only happens on DBD. I have tried other games and had zero issues, they have been older, newer, more graphically demanding running on ultra etc.

Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti

Processor - 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 3.60GHz

MB - ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E

2 x 8 GB Ram

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Also, I have tried to attach my logs but apparently, the file is too large, so I have attached one of the backups and a picture to show that issue.

DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.05.11-18.16.05.log Logs.PNG


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @TheGeneral588 said:

    Been having the issue since the last patch. When I am in the game it will at some point just black screen and I can do nothing, any audio will continue to play until I restart my PC and restarting seems to be all I can do. Can be on the menu screen when idle, or in a game. Alt+Tab and graphics driver reset (win+ctrl+shift+B) don't work.

    I have tried different survivors, killers, perks all result in the same crash.

    I have uninstalled and reinstalled DBD, and verified game files. Uninstalled Reshade. Uninstalled and reinstalled EAC before playing. Made sure graphic drivers were up to date. Reinstalled Windows updates. Monitored data whilst playing (all seems normal). Not overclocked. Changed graphic settings. Deleted the local DBD file (saw somewhere it might help)

    Also, this only happens on DBD. I have tried other games and had zero issues, they have been older, newer, more graphically demanding running on ultra etc.

    Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti

    Processor - 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 3.60GHz

    MB - ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E

    2 x 8 GB Ram

    Windows 10 Home 64-bit

    Also, I have tried to attach my logs but apparently, the file is too large, so I have attached one of the backups and a picture to show that issue.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IF6B5RG75GJG/deadbydaylight-backup-2023-05-11-18-16-05.log

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GSF6MO6BTNA6/logs-png.png

    You'd better contact technical support