Dredge's Remnant should have an Outline
I think Dredge's Remnant can be too difficult to see, particularly for colourblind players. It's annoying to know you were outplayed simply because the visual effect of the remnant blended into the background.
I think Autohaven is one of the guiltiest of disguising Dredge's Remnant due to how dark the lighting is and the general dark colour of the compacted walls. Swamp and Macmillan also make it difficult to see the Remnant.
I'm fine with this because it can be chalked down to me not paying close attention, however whenever Nightfall begins the Remnant is pretty much invisible due to the black background. It makes an already annoying and oppressive mechanic even more oppressive and awards Dredge for no reason.
Honestly this is one of my pettier complaints tbh, but I think we need SOMETHING that makes the remnant just about noticeable from the environment. Like a faint white outline or something. It might just be how my glasses filter the light, idk.
Comments
Agree. For me the issue is with Backwater Swamp. That is where I find it difficult to notice.