Iri shards discount?
Do we ever get survivors/killers discounted on Iri Shards? Or do we get the discounted on auric cells?
Been saving up iri shards hoping for a sale or something, dunno if I missed it.
Do we ever get survivors/killers discounted on Iri Shards? Or do we get the discounted on auric cells?
Been saving up iri shards hoping for a sale or something, dunno if I missed it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A few months ago I picked up a couple of survivors for 6000 each. Can't quite remember exactly when it was though but yes they do very occasionally do discounts. They used to do them if the characters were required for Tomes but they haven't done that for past couple because they featured brand new characters.
Sucks to have missed that. I hope we get a discount during the anniversary.
Yeah, I think now they have decided to make the main tome characters the most recent released original characters they are done with that.