What's going up with the game right now? huh?

Idk if it's Asia servers thing but I played 7 games as survivor, in the first 6(not kidding, no bait, that's the reason I'm making this post) some one dced.

It was first a scratch mirror myers who sent us to lerys.

Then 2 survivors who dced when they got downed.

Then killer who dces. a survivor and lastly a wesker who dced.

The last game was okay.

What's going on? All I see is survivors giving up and killers camping and tunneling and dcing if it goes wrong.

Can't say it's luck cause it was 6 straight games. is dc penalty off?

Comments

  • @Heytherebigguy said:

    Idk if it's Asia servers thing but I played 7 games as survivor, in the first 6(not kidding, no bait, that's the reason I'm making this post) some one dced.

    It was first a scratch mirror myers who sent us to lerys.

    Then 2 survivors who dced when they got downed.

    Then killer who dces. a survivor and lastly a wesker who dced.

    The last game was okay.

    What's going on? All I see is survivors giving up and killers camping and tunneling and dcing if it goes wrong.

    Can't say it's luck cause it was 6 straight games. is dc penalty off?

    DC penalty is not off people are just generally DCing a bunch regardless.

    The last few update have made very few people happy and thus folks are just giving up the moment something happens they don't like.