Sentinel floors

So I'm noticing a new outpost build that I'm not entirely sure I like and that's the one where hrvs path is just sentinel floors.

Prior to the update I didn't see this build and I mostly play brutal. I encountered my share of sentinel hell with killbox walls stuffed with the evil eyes however with hrv to walk over sentinel traps the outposts feel border-line impossible.

Comments

  • @chezpizza said:

    So I'm noticing a new outpost build that I'm not entirely sure I like and that's the one where hrvs path is just sentinel floors.

    Prior to the update I didn't see this build and I mostly play brutal. I encountered my share of sentinel hell with killbox walls stuffed with the evil eyes however with hrv to walk over sentinel traps the outposts feel border-line impossible.

    this has been part of the game since before the patch and self destruct plasma floors are the primary counter to the shield dome.