Daily's

I was just hoping that maybe I could get more than possibly 1 survivor daily every 2 weeks. I understand that there's 4 survivors to every 1 killer and so we need more killers overall, but daily's aren't gonna be enough to get more killers wanting to play. Let's make the daily's a little more even please. Thank you for your time and understanding. Love, peace and chicken grease.

Comments

  • It does feel like killer dailies are heavily favored.

  • In a Q&A that was a couple years ago they said they knew that Daily challenges leaned more towards killer and they were looking into a solution. In that time the only change they've made was increasing the BP on a Daily.

    I think they should make it so there are 3 Killer and 3 Survivor daily challenges available so there is always one available no matter what side you play.

  • The intent was to roll out dailies for the individual killers you play the least, or killer in general if you mainly play as a surv, meant to encourage playing them more often.

    Definitely a good idea imo, as I firmly believe more of the playerbase being at least competent in both roles would lead to some empathy for other players, possibly less toxicity as a result.

  • @bm33 said:

    In a Q&A that was a couple years ago they said they knew that Daily challenges leaned more towards killer and they were looking into a solution. In that time the only change they've made was increasing the BP on a Daily.

    I think they should make it so there are 3 Killer and 3 Survivor daily challenges available so there is always one available no matter what side you play.

    Plus, keeping the option to remove 1 in each group.

  • @bm33 said:

    In a Q&A that was a couple years ago they said they knew that Daily challenges leaned more towards killer and they were looking into a solution. In that time the only change they've made was increasing the BP on a Daily.

    I think they should make it so there are 3 Killer and 3 Survivor daily challenges available so there is always one available no matter what side you play.

    That's a perfect solution. Fair for everyone

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    The intent was to roll out dailies for the individual killers you play the least, or killer in general if you mainly play as a surv, meant to encourage playing them more often.

    Definitely a good idea imo, as I firmly believe more of the playerbase being at least competent in both roles would lead to some empathy for other players, possibly less toxicity as a result.

    I'm not the best at killer although I know what I'm doing. I just don't like playing a so called, low tier killer because if I play bad, the disgusting attitude of survs lights up the end game chat and my inbox. There's a lot of disrespectful people in this game.

  • I wish dailies were more generalized. They don't get me to play to the character associated with the daily. I just skip the daily if it's not something I don't want to play in the first place. The only dailies I ever complete are by sheer accident.