Anyone else been lagging since the new patch?
I play on pc on steam and i never lagged much before the latest patch but since the latest patch i've been lagging quite a bit, not sure why but its kind of choppy and like i said i havent had the problem before the last patch, only just now played a few games since the last patch.
Comments
Yes, I think hit validation is off/bugged as well, I have been wining 50/50 hits on pallets like I havent in years.
rubber banding has been fierce, I walked off a hill earlier only to be teleported right back into a jakes face, we both looked at each other and I walked away letting him go. In the end game chat he said he watched me go off chasing a yui which i was at the time, to which I told him I thought I did too. We laughed bonded and now I have a new friend.
This latest update has been weird. Aim- dressing making me turn 180 degrees away from my intended target missing them and such, the new map bugs.
Survivors have been teleporting a lot. There is some massive desync going on. This bugfix patch introduced more problems than it solved.
Yep, I've been suffering mostly rubber banding for the past few weeks. Lagging, not so much. Though, I must say, the last couple days it's been working ok for me.