Which type of original killer do you prefer?
So I’m wondering what type of original killer do you prefer, either an human like killer such as legion and clown or more monster like killer such as dredge?
So I’m wondering what type of original killer do you prefer, either an human like killer such as legion and clown or more monster like killer such as dredge?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel there is a larger scope for imagination when it comes to more monstrous creations. Not to say that human killers are short of ideas, but monsters are only limited by the vision of the artist.
Monster. We need to see more horror in DbD.
I want a Japanese killer but deadlier that can crawl on all fours