What are the best builds and maps for getting Evil Incarnate Achievement?

I'm 14 achievements away from having all of them completed and this one has been such a pain to get. I'm curious as to what would put the odds in my favor the most? For perk builds, try to limit it to three as I have to run shadowborn or I get nauseous.

Comments

  • If you need to run Shadowborn, you should run Play With Your Food, Corrupt, and Deadlock.

    You need Play With Your Food so you can catch survivors in T3 and killing survivors with Tombstone doesn't lose you a stack.

    Corrupt and Deadlock are just reliable slowdown perks that don't require any input from you. Since you need to squeeze as much time as you can to stalk to T3.

  • @Crowman said:

    If you need to run Shadowborn, you should run Play With Your Food, Corrupt, and Deadlock.

    You need Play With Your Food so you can catch survivors in T3 and killing survivors with Tombstone doesn't lose you a stack.

    Corrupt and Deadlock are just reliable slowdown perks that don't require any input from you. Since you need to squeeze as much time as you can to stalk to T3.

    I actually really like this. Thank you.

  • As for maps, I would hazard a suggestion of the Swamp maps. This is because it allows decent views for stalking and gaining evil quickly, and there are fewer/less regularly placed lockers in which survivors can jump into and avoid Tombstone. The downside is survivors can see you coming easier, but there's also the added benefit of you being able to secure potential 3 gens as it can be difficult for survivors to complete the gens near the center.

  • @Seraphor said:

    As for maps, I would hazard a suggestion of the Swamp maps. This is because it allows decent views for stalking and gaining evil quickly, and there are fewer/less regularly placed lockers in which survivors can jump into and avoid Tombstone. The downside is survivors can see you coming easier, but there's also the added benefit of you being able to secure potential 3 gens as it can be difficult for survivors to complete the gens near the center.

    Swamp maps actually dont sound like a horrible idea. I've been trying to pic maps that i know are bad for dredge due to lack of lockers and this completely escaped me lol