PC - Tome 2 Challenge "Dead Hardy" Not Working

Essentially I just switched to PC from PS5 and as cross-progression still isn't a thing in 2023 I'm going through old tomes and I've discovered in Tome 2 the "Dead Hardy" challenge is seemingly bugged. I've avoided a basic attack, I've used Dead Hard as it's intended to be used now in this latest change and nothing works. I've avoided a basic attack multiple times and I've also been hit and put into deep-wound multiple times. Is there anyone that can possibly check for a bug on the Dev side or possibly update the requirement for this challenge? Especially as it was based on Dead Hard before its initial change and now the most recent rework.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Go to Tome 2 in the Compendium

Step 3 : Select "Dead Hardy" from page 1, if uncomplete

Step 4 : Avoid a basic attack, doesn't complete the challenge

Additional information

  • Dwight
  • Adrenaline, Bond, Dead Hard, Prove Thyself
  • Map is all of them

Documents to add

  • Image of the challenge is attached
  • Don't have any videos as I don't record my games sadly but I've attempted and done it successfully (though it shows incomplete) dozens of times
  • Nothing is crashing so figured Logs don't matter.
Tagged: Pending

Comments