PS4/PS5 - Stuck on "Match found" with cross off+cross off question

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match with crossplay off

Step 3 : Find a match

Step 4 : When I'm playing with crossplay off a lot of times when i find I match, the game keep being stucked on "match found" and it doesn't let me see the lobby and the match doesn't start.

Additional information

  • Character (killer) played: Anyone
  • Perks played:Any
  • Map:Any

Frequency of the issue: Always


Hello, I would like to report a bug I encountered:

Basically when I'm playing with crossplay off a lot of times when i find I match, the game keep being stucked on "match found" and it doesn't let me see the lobby and the match doesn't start.

A question I have also is: when I'm playing with crossplay off, do I find only people from Europe like me or can i match also with other people? Because yesterday I found arabian people.

Let me know thanks.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Up!

    Can you answer me please? I made the post on May 7th!!

  • UP!

    Guys I can't literally find a match if I'm using crossplay off, please help!!!

    I'm gonna stop playing if I don't get an answer