PC - Black Screen crashing

DeadByDaylight.log

Boot game, load into lobby as survivor, game begins loading

Sometimes crash when loading - 25%


Other times, load into the game, play for a couple of minutes then crash - 75%

The crash is just a black screen I have to restart my whole PC to unlock it, and there is no crash report. If I'm repairing a gen or doing something that makes noise, the noise continues but I can't interact or even hear footsteps if I try to move. Other games don't seem to get this issue either

I've tried on various survivors with different perks on different maps. Doesn't seem to happen if I play killer.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • @TheGeneral588 said:

    Boot game, load into lobby as survivor, game begins loading

    Sometimes crash when loading - 25%

    Other times, load into the game, play for a couple of minutes then crash - 75%

    The crash is just a black screen I have to restart my whole PC to unlock it, and there is no crash report. If I'm repairing a gen or doing something that makes noise, the noise continues but I can't interact or even hear footsteps if I try to move. Other games don't seem to get this issue either

    I've tried on various survivors with different perks on different maps. Doesn't seem to happen if I play killer.

    Better add a crashlog

    image.png


    EDIT: nvm i'm stupid and didn't notice that you wrote that there is no crashlog :(

  • I had exactly that same issue for a few months now. Every now and then I would get black screen, audio continuing in a loop, but system otherwise unresponsive so I had to restart the machine. It's better with the recent patch though, didn't have such a crash since.