PC - Friend list deleted on Steam

Since last update (Tool of torment mid-chapter 4.7.0), i have no friends on my friend list, so i can't invite my steam friends neither. Here is my list. (Waited for the 4.7.1 update to report, because maybe you was fixing it for this patch update)

bandicam 2023-05-06 12-44-09-566.png


Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Happened to me as well, I'm on PS4.

    Reported the problem on April 19th.

    No acknowledgement, no solution, no fix.

    My friends probably think I unfriended them by now, which is really unfair.

    You think they'd prioritize this considering how much they love SWF.

    My friends still have me added, so your friends should still see you in their friend list (If they didn't lost their friend list too XD)

  • Almost 2 months... and still "Pending" :(

  • Added a new friend... and still have my friend list on "0" :(

  • I recover my friend list with today patch! ^^