PS5: Can’t get “It wakes”, “Not half bad”, “skillful”, “I”, “II”, “III”, and “III-50”.

I’m having a trophy bug where when I use my main account and try to level up a character I won’t unlock it and when I use a different account it unlocks.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Having a similar issue, however it is only skillfull that wont unlock for me.

  • Has any of these trophies popped up for you guys so far none of those have popped for me at all

  • @SNOOPY242 said:

    Has any of these trophies popped up for you guys so far none of those have popped for me at all

    Nope, they haven’t popped up for me

  • @Ranexx said:

    I’m having a trophy bug where when I use my main account and try to level up a character I won’t unlock it and when I use a different account it unlocks.

    did you manage to unlock them?