So, they fixed one of the Renato's new skin head

When the skins were live, both heads looked exactly the same. Now one of the colours of the hat changed to a darker colour.

If I bought that particular head before because I liked the white colour, and they change now to darker, shouldn't I get a refund? That's not cool at all

Comments

  • @Rudjohns said:

    When the skins were live, both heads looked exactly the same. Now one of the colours of the hat changed to a darker colour.

    If I bought that particular head before because I liked the white colour, and they change now to darker, shouldn't I get a refund? That's not cool at all

    EULA says no refunds.

    EULA doesn't say no free skins.

    Conclusion: If you bought one skin you should get the other one for free.

  • Idk if it would work, but I would ask support if they could change it up so you have the one unlocked that you actually paid for:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new