Title says all needed. The game doesn't let in at all. Worked fine about 12hrs ago. In loading screen I'm given this notification. I have updated the software, restarted console etc. Pls fix.
I had the same problem but on PS4. i thought maybe I updated it wrong. I was going to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that fixes the problem
My router restarted during the end game screen, the game saying it had a safe-game error and i should restart. I waited until my internet was back up again and then i got this:
with that message popping up afterwards:
Since I don't even have an NVIDIA card, I followed some posts here
Lost Ark, also known as LOA, is a 2019 MMO action role-playing game co-developed by Tripod Studio and Smilegate. It was released in South Korea in December 2019 by Smilegate and in Europe, North America, and South America in February 2022 by Amazon Games.
and deleted the file.
It did not solve the problem, but removed the EAC complaint. I also checked the integrety of the files but it didn' work.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here for the steam version
I have the same problem on Steam
I had the same problem but on PS4. i thought maybe I updated it wrong. I was going to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that fixes the problem
Same on ps5
same here on pc
I just got the same problem.
My router restarted during the end game screen, the game saying it had a safe-game error and i should restart. I waited until my internet was back up again and then i got this:
with that message popping up afterwards:
Since I don't even have an NVIDIA card, I followed some posts here
and deleted the file.
It did not solve the problem, but removed the EAC complaint. I also checked the integrety of the files but it didn' work.
Here is the log:
DeadByDaylight.logSame on Xbox Series S but a console restart fixed it.
Thank you everyone for reporting the issue, we are looking into it.
The issue should be fixed, you should be able to correctly access the game now.