Game won't start at all (Steam)

Hi,

Since today, game decided I won't be able to play.

It started with the game starting and as soon as the game opened, it would instantly close. I restarted my PC and this time I could actually play. Now I wanna play again and whenever I try starting the game, the EAC loading window appears and then nothing opens and the "Running" button goes back to "Play".

I tried EAC repair, my drivers are up to date, already verified the integrity of game files. And I really don't feel like reset'ing my PC once again so this game works. I get stupid issues like this one every 2-3 months or so, preventing me to play and I was able to find no solution other than a PC reset, everytime. And I really can't just reset my PC everytime this game decides not to work, which is very often.

Comments

  • The only way for me to play is to start the game as soon as I boot my PC, I can't just restart my PC everytime I wanna play