I Never Hated Solo-q That Much
Solo-q was never good but i swear every new patch makes it just worse.
All of changes we got lately was another punch to our face (solo survivors). You changed meta and now survivors are needing to be more coordinated which was never problem for SWF. But how solo survivors will do this without bringing perks?
I love how this game have double standards for their player base. It is almost 7th anniversary and after all of years solo survivors still don't know even that what perks their teammates have. Very simple change right? You will just see items & perks in lobby but we can not even have this.
Solo-q issues are keep ignoring and this is explain very well why this game is so bad for solo-q atm.
Comments
Your screenshot says "Cancels the healing effect upon taking damage." If it's healing people from dying state then the perk is bugged. Odds are most people playing solo q aren't looking up if Blood Rush is bugged to heal you from dying to full health. Instead they'll be self caring in a corner with Sloppy to get their 2 heals in one match done while someone dies on hook.
I've never really cared about seeing other player's perks. Honestly I like the element of unknown that leads into a game.
Same goes for the new hud I didn't need to know what my fellow players were doing because as a solo player I was just doing my own thing.
I mean the downside of playing SWF is you always know what the killer is doing and what your teammates are doing which took a lot of the thrill out of the game. I helps you win but it erodes the thrill.
I also kinda like the, I don't know if this will work or if I can rely on this person, element of playing solo survivor. Made it more genuine survival horror and a lil more exciting to play.