Please tell me how to change my account picture
In the upper right hand corner click the picture that you have now.
Go to edit profile, click change picture.
@Boons123 said:Please tell me how to change my account picture
@Boons123 said:
I believe you have to verify your account through the e-mail you received, otherwise you won't be able to do it.
Ohhhhhhh thank you all
I'd like to know this as well. Mine is verified but I can't change it :(
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In the upper right hand corner click the picture that you have now.
Go to edit profile, click change picture.
I believe you have to verify your account through the e-mail you received, otherwise you won't be able to do it.
Ohhhhhhh thank you all
I'd like to know this as well. Mine is verified but I can't change it :(