Please either enable Auto-fill or CrossPlay.
It would be nice to play Duos with a random player, at least on my case I mostly play Solo, I only once played with a guy who helped me which he joined during my streams and gave me his PSN ID.
However, I have noticed that you can raid maps/outposts created by other Platforms, but not raid with them?
Comments
until you autofill with the guy who kills you outright at the begining of every run so you can't get genmat.
and friendly fire is intentional, i don't want to see it removed.
Lol, I have seen that on my outpost, some Duos who just stood outside killing eachother.
Auto-fill could be a risk? But could always be fun to play with others and receive advises, the most I have done is watch some streams of people who are good and ask on scenarios.