New Med Kits and Add-Ons

Hey all,

I am a little confused about the patch changes to med kits. I take a 24-charge med kit and add it with gel dressing which has 16-charges, and self-adherent wrap, 8-charges. My math states that there are 48 charges in total; healing takes 16 charges. So, I should be able to heal myself three times, at least with my understanding. Unfortunately, I never seem to get the three heals from this setup. Why?

Comments

  • Because med-kits when self-healing do so at ~67% effectiveness. Which means that instead of needing 16 charges, you need 24 charges for a full self-heal.

  • @Crowman said:

    Because med-kits when self-healing do so at ~67% effectiveness. Which means that instead of needing 16 charges, you need 24 charges for a full self-heal.

    Ah, thanks for the explanation. You'd think it wouldn't be that difficult to mention that fact in the writeups for MedKits in the blood web.