COMPREHENSIVE Hardware Guide!
Full guide to hardware and all the nuances in between - I promise you'll learn something new and never look at the Flash Barrier the same way!
Full guide to hardware and all the nuances in between - I promise you'll learn something new and never look at the Flash Barrier the same way!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That was far better than I ever would have expected it to be. Subscribed. Keep them coming.
a bit of missed interaction, using the flash barrier to break a self destruct plasma sentinel will cause a fire that penetrates the barrier.
Same with trying to use it to prevent corpse drops.
which remind me of shang tsung from mk11
corpse penetrating the shield was mentioned.