Why does the killer become nice when a survivor drops an item
I have seen countless matches where the killer suddenly becomes nice because a survivor put down their item that they probably have twenty more of on that character? I don't get it I really don't if a survivor drops an item while I'm playing killer I just down and hook them they lose the item either way so what's the point of giving them hatch? If I want to give someone hatch it's under certain requirements mainly if they've been sandbagged by their teammates other then that no. So I don't get it why are you suddenly nice to a survivor who placed their item on the ground when they probably can easily get one back maybe even two from the bloodweb.
Comments
I've removed some posts in this thread for going off topic, and making things personal.
Let's please keep the discussion centered around the game, not engage in personal arguments with other players.
Thank you.