Generator Not Regressing

Xbox Series S. I wanted to test the new Call of Brine + Overcharge speeds, so I went to a bot lobby and kicked a gen that was probably at 99% or close to that number. I kicked the generator and stared and stared and stared and after several minutes it's become obvious the generator isn't regressing whatsoever.

I kicked another generator the next game at around 75% progress and it regressed fine, so I think the generator progress has something to do with this bug. Not sure if the fact I had Overbrine had something to do with it.

I made two clips, both showing the generator not Regressing visibly or audibly whatsoever over the entire match.

Edit: Other people tried recreating the bug and they couldn't, even when the generator was also at 99%. Either there's another undetermined parameter I had my in this match or it's pure luck, or lack thereof.

A capture by RichCart21#9929
A capture by RichCart21#9929


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Other people tried recreating the bug and they can't. Unsure if there's an extremely specific parameter that I met or if I'm just very (un)lucky