Bbq buff
It's simple for every first hook decrease the range at which you can't see survivors by 2m. If you get a full 4 stacks you get old bbq back and can see survivors 32m+ away from the hook.
It's simple for every first hook decrease the range at which you can't see survivors by 2m. If you get a full 4 stacks you get old bbq back and can see survivors 32m+ away from the hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think BBQ is fine where it is now I just wish they never removed the bp bonus incentive you got for hooking each individual survivor. Maybe the bp bonus could be replaced with faster progress to shards or rift xp 🤔
I would say it's decent but could use a little buff. I don't think they would do something like that especially since there's not always a tome plus there pretty easy to complete imo.
It really should have gotten a buff to compensate for the loss of the bp bonus.
I'm all for perk buffs that encourage killers to get multiple survivors on a hook. Not sure this would make a huge difference, but would like to see it tried.