Tome invisible and don't progress

Laptop player:

I was playing some games when I realised that the tome icon was missing and that I could not see it missions or the rift, I tried to play two more games to see if at least the progress was intact but it seem like it was invisible, even the rift progression was, so I rebooted my laptop to see if it continued and despite it returned and gave me the rift fragments all the mission progress was reset, even the one I made before the issue.

  1. Boot the game
  2. Play some public games as survivor
  3. Found that the tome and rift icon is missing at the right of the screen in the lobby
  4. Play another game to see if it at least progress the mission
  5. See that it didn't
20230428161211_1.jpg

I rebooted my laptop and it reappeared but all the progress from that mission disappeared even the progress I made before the issue.


Thanks for your attention

Tagged: Pending

Comments